Murchison Caravan Park is situated right in the centre of Kalbarri on the absolute waterfront.
100km drive from Perth to Kalbarri
The caravan park has been family owned and operated for over 40 years and we strive to make your stay with us a memorable experience. Many sites have sweeping views across the Murchison River to the Indian Ocean, where you can watch the sunset after another great day in Kalbarri.
The Murchison River Caravan Park, boasts many features such as:
- Absolute waterfront location in the centre of Kalbarri
- Largest motorhome drive-through sites in Australia!
- Ensuite style amenities building with disabled facilities
- Campers kitchen
- Children’s playground
- Wireless Internet access
- Free gas BBQ’s
- Shady powered and non-powered sites many with views to the water
- Fish cleaning area
- Dump Point
- Top Tourist Parks Member
- Accredited with Tourism Council WA
For more information about Murchison River Caravan Park visit www.murcp.com
Plan your campervan holiday to Kalbarri